Saturday, January 8, 2011

What are the interests of those selling Isagenix? And of the company founders and employees?

I was struck by the quality of this post about isagenix written some time ago on the SCAM Blog.  In response, I wrote this coment:

"I can't thank you enough for this high-quality post, and the work you do in general on your blog.  Those who benefit from quackery are a concentrated, motivated, and even desperate set of "special interest groups," whereas info like your blog benefits anyone who takes the time to read it...

In particular I am concerned with Isagenix, as I have seen many friends and family members get sucked in without asking enough of the right questions about Isagenix, or for that matter, the supplements industry, or Multi Level Marketing.

Your article helps.  Thank you.
NOL

No comments:

Post a Comment